Dear Valued MNS Miri Members,
The MNS will hold an EGM in . The purpose of the EGM is to decide on the adoption of the new MNS Rules and Regulations.
By now, you should have received the ballot paper sent by MNS headquarter. The ballot paper is a crucial piece of voice representing your wish as whether you are voting “FOR” or “AGAINST” the adoption of the new MNS Rules and Regulations.
We therefore highly recommend members to fill in their ballot paper, sign it, and pass the envelope to our Branch representative below:
How to submit your ballot?:
- For Shell MNS members, please submit your ballot papers to Nazeri Abghani (016-8542212) by hand before .
- For Curtin MNS members, please submit your ballot papers to Sara Wong (012-8786100) by hand before Tuesday, 15th March 2011.
- All other members may submit their ballot papers to either representative, whichever is most convenient.
- All the envelopes will be submitted as a group on the .
- Should you require information regarding your membership number, please e-mail to email@example.com
- Alternatively, you may also mail your ballot directly to the MNS HQ.
- All ballots must reach the MNS HQ by
NOTE (As a reminder): Please write your name and sign outside of the envelope
Exercise your right as a member, send in your vote!
We thank you for your support.
MNS Miri Branch